Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No more programming here

When I started this blog, I wanted to make it about 'whatever I wanted to talk about'. Despite the enjoyment of writing that way, only a handful of people might enjoy reading that sort of blog, which might explain the lack of comments here.

So, I've decided to start up a new blog that's dedicated to just technical content. Though it makes me a little bit sad that people are often only interested in what you excel at rather than simply what you like to do, I think this approach will be better, allowing me to focus on greater quality on the other blog, and allowing this blog to devolve into a playground for my vaguely artistic interests.

Depending on what you like, you'll be getting more of it either way.

4 comments:

Tina G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gregory Brown said...

Tina, Personal blogs are not Ruby Job forums. Please find a less aggressive and rude way to recruit, as no competent Rubyist will take you seriously if you do stuff like this.

Olga Dvornikova said...

Hi Greg, I always preffered your artistic and philosophical posts.:)

Pablo Andrés said...

well, you know, you are right, programmer are privileged people, this is because we are well paid. The real world is different. I committed the same mistake when I just said something on ruby mail list with political content. That was my last time doing that. We call this sort of people "fachos" in latinoamerica that means people with fascism thought.